Friday 31 August 2012

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY



Such a beautiful day, I could feel fall in the air as I walked to school. Which was nice but then reminded me that I’m missing football season. When I got to my desk I got on Facebook, since it had been 12 hours… 12 long hours! One of my sorority sisters (from C of C, Eta Lambda) is here teaching in Seoul, she had on her status a link to watch USC-Vandy. Bam!! I got it to work, so I spent most of my early morning watching football. Pretty nice if you ask me. I then went and co-taught 4 classes the rest of the day. It was kind of ironic the lesson was “Would you like to come.” That was the lesson my group did at orientation. So it was easy as pie haha.

After classes I headed home to meet the internet man!! After much confusion because of the lack of English and Korean I finally go internet. Even though it isn’t wifi it’s still the internet and I am connected to the world again.

So after catching up on Facebook I headed out to find dinner. It was pouring down rain, so I went in to a restaurant with pictures. I pointed to a picture of chicken wings. 20 minutes later I am walking home with at least 5 pounds of chicken wings. They were hot as everything, I needed ranch dressing as I sat at my table eating the wings with chopsticks and drinking milk out of a mug.

It is finally starting to feel like home here in my tiny apartment. Saturday Gigi, Beth Ann and Daniel and I are all hanging out in Gumi probably and try not to think about missing football.

Next post should be interesting with my adventures to a big city…

GO DAWGS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment