Friday 28 September 2012

Pay Day makes for a great week!!!

This week has been a winner for sure. Tuesday I got my first pay check. Id been counting down to that day since I got to Korea. It felt so nice to know to know that I earned that money. My classes went well this week. I feel more comfortable as the days go on. I look forward to having my favorite students, which I do not know their names, but they are a delight. I dread the trouble makers, but then again its fun to get to speak really fast fussing at them, it stops them in their tracks.
Wednesday I forgot my jump drive at home so my co-teacher had to download some powerpoints for me to teach. Luckily it worked out and the 3rd graders still loved me. 4th grade Thursdays are my favorite. Thursday was even better after school because I got my flight allowance back. So my bank account is looking really nice now. I plan to save a lot while I am here.
This evening I am heading to Gumi for the night. Im sure we will hit up Waegook Cook and get a good meal before calling it an early night. We have a 7:17 train booked for Seoul. We will be meeting some others there that are taking a different train or bus.
We will spend 4 nights in Seoul. Im really looking forward to this. I went to Seoul twice last summer, but did not get to explore on our own.
One thing I will miss this weekend is college football. Georgia plays Tennessee at home. I have plans to be up at 4:30 Sunday morning to watch it on game tracker.
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend, Im so happy I have a 5 day weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Thank you, for sharing nice blog. For technologies and academic projects visit our website
    Mobile Computing Projects on Takeoff Edu Group.

    ReplyDelete