Monday 3 September 2012

Labor Day in Korea... True Labor

Monday Thoughts:

1. I thought a double shot expresso drink from the corner store would get me through the day.
2. “Maybe” is used more than any other world when telling EPIK teachers anything.
3. The music classroom is below my office, not always joyous on Monday mornings.
4. I love walking to school with my students.
5. 6th grade boys give me a headache. 6th grade boys do what ever they can to torture humane beings in my opinion.
6. The school nurse saved me by giving me Tylenol (or something of that nature)
7. School lunch is something I now look forward to.
8. I got my things from the Arrival Store. Yay for real sheets, new pillow, comforter,  towels and other things.
9. Kimbap is good and cheap and will be my “go-to” restaurant for the year.
10. Tuesday with grade 2 will be a treat, or so I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Corbin:

    I enjoy reading your blog and feel what you are feeling there. You have to be more firm and strict with 6th graders. If they think you are an easy teacher, you will have problem. Be strict and firm on their behavior.

    You will see Boyoung over Christmas break unless you come to home for Christmas.

    Enjoy and stay healthy.

    SJP

    ReplyDelete